Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Begining & The End

I've always struggled with what to blog about, and at the same time, I've always wanted to start a blog that I can stick with. This is going to be a blog about beginnings and endings; introductions and conclusions; love and breakups; easy streets and dead ends; alpha and omega - and it's all going to start here, with the initiation of my blog.

Stay tuned, and stay interested. It's just gonna get more interesting, for better or worse.

2 comments:

Talia Cognawesome said...

The beginning of the end is always the beginning to a new beginning. Time to start fresh. It's that personal revolution Nate was talking about. Grab it by the reigns and hold on tight, things happen for a reason so let them happen. GO WITH THE FLOW!

Hahaha sorry for that rant it was for me mostly, but damn do I know how you feel and I thought you might like to hear it also.

Goodnight

Talia Cognawesome said...

I know he is hilarious. You have to see them all. You'll end up quoting him without wanting to hahaa.