A few things.
For a second post, this really has nothing to do with what I want the rest of the blog to be about, but this is a quick story worth telling.
This morning I assumed that my roommate, Nate, was at work like he usually is when I wake up. No situation can be more devastating to the ego than incorrectly assuming privacy. I was just finishing shaving my head and about to get into the shower this morning. As per usual, I felt a sharp urge to belt out a few lyrics to Michael Jackson's 1988 single, "Man In The Mirror".
"...I'm asking him to change his ways!" I sang, and from the other side of the wall, Nate's room, I received the back up vocals in a tired and monotoned grunt.
"Uh huh."
Nate was home sick from work, and I was staring at the startled man in the mirror.
Alright, so whats new...
I started chatting with my friend Kim Boswell yesterday. Kimba and I are mutual friends with my friends Blake Fletcher and Chris Rigali. Kim and I decided that it's time to go on a road trip with Chris to visit Blake in Phoenix, AZ. Kim named the trip "Magical Adventure 2008 AZ Road Trip Fantastic", and we three are the Fellowship. The trip will be christened by breaking a bottle of Budweiser, the King of Beers, over my car. We will be dressed in 3 piece suits, and Kim will be sporting a fake mustache solely for the purpose of pulling over for photo shoots and scaring people at gas stations.
That is the plan. Stay tuned.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I slept all day long, but I remember waking up, hearing you sing, singing the backups and passing out again. I wouldn't have remembered if you didn't bring it up. Ridiculous. haha
Oh come on you woman, PYT is such a better song to be singing in the bathroom. Haha You are a bigger loser than I am. Thats talent!
Post a Comment